Welcome to StatusPeople, please read our terms and conditions carefully. We aim to make them as clear and simple as possible, but if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
So here goes...
The term 'Status People' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW, England. Our company registration number is 07561828. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
It's simple we don’t share your data with anyone.
We use Google Analytics for tracking purposes. All other Sessions or Cookies are fundamental to the use of our websites and only store personal information related to your StatusPeople account and associated services. Please be aware that our websites will not function properly if you disable cookies in your browser.
For those of you who don't know a Cookie is a small text file that is placed on your browser and stores information about you for use with a website. Usually login or account information. A Session is the same thing but it is stored on the website's server.
For more information on cookies please visit allaboutcookies.org
If you have made a mistake when purchasing a Status People product or no longer wish to continue using our services please contact email@example.com. Be aware that refunds are provided at our own discretion and will be minus any transaction charges we incur.
If you have any complaints about our websites and services please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.